Thursday, December 18, 2008

Twilight. ♥


Oh my god, I am in love with Twilight. It has to be the best chick flick ever, I wish there could be more men like Edward Cullen in this world. When he kept looking at Bella with his sexy look i could literally melt in his arms. I would of never thought he was the most beautiful vampire ever. When i first opened the book and started reading it i couldn't stop reading. When i heard the movie was coming out, I went to the premiere at 12 with my best friends i can tell you it was an amazing night. The book is so into detail that I cant even come close to telling you what happens. A couple things i found really good about the book that I didnt like about the movie was it was much more detailed and I know everyone aswell as me say the same thing. The way Edward talks to Bella, treats her, looks at her,and how he does everything for her just makes you fall in love with the character.

If you saw the movie and read the book, do you feel the same?

No comments: